This week’s photo challenge is contrast. A contrast by definition is to compare the unlikeness of two items. I took these photos while in Beijing, China. I was lucky to quickly capture the rainbow while in a taxi. The photo viewpoint may be similar, however the time of day and whether the rainbow lights are turned on make the views appear very different.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: Contrast (woven-decor.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (gleniswade.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (thescroobiouspip.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (thatlittlepig.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast (thetaskmistress.me)
- The Weekly Challenge – Contrast (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)
Here is the first weekly photo challenge for 2012. I was slightly worried that it wouldn’t be continued, since there’s no longer a postaday/week 2011. These are not inspirational photos to launch you into the new year, instead the photos remind you to be cautious before you launch yourself into traffic. I took the photos while in Beijing and Shenyang. I honestly don’t think anyone followed traffic laws. I found myself closing my eyes at times.
People really know how to get around in a bike.
Add some wet snow and the traffic is even more fun.
I took this photo standing on a walkway bridge and saw a few accidents or close calls.