We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
I was away for about a month due to being busy at work. I can honestly say that I missed sharing information, receiving feedback, and reading all your great posts. I was also away because when I thought about writing a book review it sometimes made me tired before I even started. So I thought I’d mix it a bit and try to write differently. I’m attempting to make my resolutions realistic.
- Maintain quotes and photo challenges.
- Write at least one children’s book a week. I’m also going to introduce wordless picture book reviews.
- Write about one general adult book review every two weeks. These book reviews are going to include three descriptive words and a brief summary (about 5 sentences). I’ll be honest, I’m much more likely to read a short review than a long novel review. Hopefully, the descriptive words and shortness will make it more fun.
- Visit at least 2 blogs a week and provide comments to maintain community involvement.
- Continue attending bookclubs.
- Attend at least one social event every two weeks.
- Read 25 books and journal each. (Any book suggestions?)
- Maintain an organized and clean environment.
- Walk the dog daily for 20 minutes.
- Become more proactive with full time teaching job search.
- Maintain a personal journal with either writing or photos.
I hope 2013 brings you joy and your resolutions last through at least January!